PAR’s Environmental Impact was calculated for regions in the West, Northwest, and Midwest. Multiple impacts were calculated and the following was found:
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions — 13553 metric tons of CO2e
- Energy Consumption — 293,046,576 kiloWatt hours
- Recycled material — 85 metric tons
- Water Consumption — 1,327,649 gallons
- ZERO reportable spills
**These numbers are gross numbers and do not take into account consumption in comparison to manhours worked.
PAR has an environmental impact reduction goal of the following:
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 5% by 2020
- Reducing Energy Consumption by 5% by 2020
- Reducing Water Consumption by 5% by 2020
- Diverting 5% of waste from landfills by 2020
- Maintaining no Reportable Spills throughout the Company
**As PAR works to include more and more regions into our reporting schema, our goals may change and grow.